Able Computer Support provides technical services, products, support and help for domestic or business clients with computers, laptops or networks. Support includes: Repairs, Troubleshooting, Virus Removal, Data Recovery, Custom built PCs, Parts, I.T. help, Setups, etc.
Monday to Friday = 9 AM to 5:30 PM
Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays = CLOSED
Able Computer Support provides computer related support, repairs, maintenance, training and solutions to Darwin’s domestic and small business community. It endeavors to provide an efficient service with the primary aims of a fast turn around and cost-effective solutions for it’s clients. Where repairs, maintenance and virus/spyware resolutions are provided, we aim to have the client’s computer ready for delivery or collection on the following day. When ordering computers, laptops, parts or devices, we aim to provide a fast delivery at a competitive price with warranty/support issues in mind. For Darwin and suburb areas, a pick-up and delivery service and on-site service is offered as well as service provided from the workshop. Email and telephone support is offered to clients in or out of the Darwin area.
Able Computer Support strives to provide a very competitive pricing structure. We understand that new computers and laptops are very inexpensive to purchase now compared to previous times, therefore you don’t want to be spending a fortune on repairs like we did in the past. Luckily parts and components are much less expensive now too, which make repairs an economically viable option. When it comes to security issues like viruses and spyware, a new computer won’t fix your downfalls in security anyway. A security check-up and optimisation as part of the Able Computer Support complete service is a must to help keep your system trouble free whether it is old or new. Service is provided from $33 (15 minutes. eg: Short consult, quick fix, etc). Other rates are $55 for half an hour & $99 per hour for domestic clients & $110 per hour for Business clients (Priority service), however some services are provided at set prices: Virus & Spyware removal = $110 (Includes security software if not already installed or adequate, system maintenance & optimising) , Operating system (Windows) Installation or repair = $110 (Includes security software if not already installed or adequate, system maintenance & optimising), File recovery & backup = $110 (No charge if not successful) . This saves the client money if extra processes need to be deployed or time extends past the hourly rate. (All prices quoted include GST).
- Nightcliff & Rapid Creek (No time – call out only) $33
- Darwin & Suburbs (No time – call out only) $55
- Berrmimah to Palmerston (No time – call out only) $82.50
- Palmerston – (No time – call out only) $110
- Time (Domestic clients) = as above (on top of call out fee)
- Time (Business clients/Priority Service) = $55 per half Hour or part thereof (on top of call out fee)
By engaging Able Computer Support to supply goods &/or services, the customer must hereby agree to the following terms & conditions.
We reserve the right, to refuse to supply goods or services at our discretion.
All parts supplied by Able Computer Support are either brand new or refurbished parts ( Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.) Brand new parts will come with the manufacturer’s warranty, starting from the date the item was purchased by Able Computer Support. Able Computer Support reserves the right to change the fixed prices once a consultation has been completed, and an agreement has been reached with the customer as the afflictions can differ from one PC to another. Able Computer Support reserves the right to change these conditions at any time without notice.
2. Limited Liability
Damage to a system or its components, supplied by Able Computer Support, caused by power surges or spikes, including but not limited to, mains power and telecommunications connections, or to other unspecified sources, voltage fluctuation, amperage fluctuation, rust or corrosion, are not covered under warranty. Warranties do not cover loss or damage due to negligence, accidents, theft, earthquakes, flood, fire, electrical storms.
You will only own the goods once we have received payment in full. (Goods purchased remain the property of Able Computer Support until fully paid for.) Payment is due in full upon completion of the goods and services being delivered. Payment methods accepted are Cash, EFTPOS and Direct Bank Deposit. Please pay on time.
During the process of repair, some or all of your stored data may be lost. Customers shall be responsible for backing up all data stored in the products to be repaired and remove any removable media, such as diskettes, CD’s, DVD’s. Able Computer Support will not be liable for any lost data or damage caused to other equipment by Goods supplied. It is the customer’s responsibility to reconfigure or reinstall any applications unless it has been pre-arranged with Able Computer Support. We provide a data back-up service if required.
– Able Computer Support reserves the right to charge a $55 (incl GST) fee for each returned cheque.
– A copy of the original invoice must be produced upon returning goods. Any item not returned with the correct invoice will not be accepted.
– Warranty is void if labels are removed from products or tampered with.
– When returning items, goods must be in original or suitable packaging with reasonable protection and marked …. Attn: Warranty Department
– Items tested and found without a fault will incur a minimum $55 (inc GST) fee.
– Accessories that could possibly attribute to the fault of the item should also be provided.
– Able Computer Support is not responsible for warranty on any software program loaded.
– Able Computer Support cannot be held responsible for delays caused by interstate suppliers, where Able Computer Support Darwin or its Darwin Supplier is not carrying out warranty repairs.